Welcome to Women’s League!
Women’s League of Temple Emanu-El consists of a diverse group of Jewish women of varying ages who gather to observe and promote Jewish values and traditions, enjoying warmth and friendship in the process. We hope you will join us, for we value the energy and dynamism our new members bring.
- To promote the program of Women’s League to perpetuate Conservative/Masorti Judaism.
- To sponsor and promote a general program of education and cultural activities in the congregation.
- To promote in every way possible the welfare of the congregation and its Religious School.
- To stress ethical and religious practices in everyday living.
- To further Jewish education in the family.
- To foster Jewish sentiment in the home and stimulate the observance of home ceremonies and the Dietary Laws.
- To encourage the observance of Shabbat, festivals and attendance at Synagogue Services.
- To foster a sense of communal responsibility on the part of our members.
- To sponsor and encourage youth activities and affiliations.
- To contribute and support the encouragement of Jewish and Hebrew education.
- To work for Torah Fund and other projects benefiting the Jewish Theological Seminary.
- To participate in activities that strengthen our relationship with Israel.
- To engage in such civic and philanthropic activities supported by International Women’s League.
Women’s League Board 2022-2024
President – Ilene Lampert Goldstein
VP Membership – Yvette Yoslov
VP Ways & Means – Ellen Levy
VP Programming – Linda Cooper & Maureen Wise
Financial Secretary – Nedda Pollack
Treasurer – Sheila Josephberg
Recording Secretary – Marcia Cohn
Corresponding Secretary – Ruthie Friedman
Parliamentarian – Renee Gordon
Immediate Past President -Marjie Konigsberg
Board of Directors
Mickey Feldberg (ex officio)
Monica Finkelstein (ex officio)
Donna Bolshon Frankl
Haviva Langenauer, PH.D
Hadar Mehl (ex officio)
Roni Resnick (ex officio)